Tuesday, January 27, 2015

T-T-Tuesday

T-t-Tuesday is the day, and I just wanna say, yay!

Wow Tuesday. I thought you were a Wednesday. Definitely not a Wednesday. You are a Tuesday. I wish you were a Wednesday because then tomorrow would be Thursday and then the next day would be Friday and Friday means weekend. But honestly, I should be wishing for time to slow down. And even more than that, I wish time would halt completely sometimes so I could have more time to do things in a day!! I used to think days were so long, but truthfully, they are so short. It's ten to 10:00 and I am sitting here in my bed wondering where this Tuesday has gone. I would probably have more of a Tuesday if I wasn't on my phone as much as I am 🙈🙈🙈 phooie, that is hard to admit but it is a problem.

Wanna know how t t Tuesday went? Well I will tell you I went pretty darn well!! Started off the day by waking up at 7:35 (holla holla that is AWESOME) cause my history class took a lil "take your own self field trip" to the movie theaters so we could see SELMA. And by golly gee that movie was amazing. I was on the verge of tears multiple times, but I never did shed a tear. Not that surprising though.... Ever since I started my junior year of high school I haven't cried. I think I cried once over thanksgiving break. But I don't get emotional anymore. Which is crazy cause last year I was a MESS! I think I dried up what tears I have in my body to be honest. Anyway, Selma just reconfirmed my love I have for Martin Luther King.

Went back to third hour in adult roles and learned about the stages of dating.... Whoopee!!  Actually quite interesting. Fourth hour came.... A big bummer because Mrs. Hall decided to get a new seating chart so my dear pal Hannah Anhder doesn't sit by me anymore. I could cry. (But really I couldn't because emotionless , remember?) and then English. Wow by 5th hour my drive is completely lost. I just wanted to lay my head down on the keyboard in the computer lab. I should have.

After school I had musical rehearsal but ditched that early for an orthodontist appointment. I went home before the appointment to find that good ole Noah Braeger had answered me to the Sweethearts dance. ❤️❤️❤️ Hahaha, actually he answered me to "Sadie's.." Silly Noah. What a guy. But he answered me with cookies which I was really pumped about cause I was so hungry cause I didn't eat lunch.

Headed off to the orthodontist and got my retainer fixed. Then when I was coming home I passed the newly opened Dunkin Donuts and they were giving out free hot chocolate. BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. I drove past it deciding I wouldn't get one, then I thought "who am I kidding?" And I turned around and pulled through that Dunkin Donuts drive thru and got me a nice, free, medium hot chocolate.  I think they thought I was gonna buy something else but I most definitely was not. Also, they gave me a coupon that said if I filled out a survey I could get a free donut next time I came in to D & D. So free DUNKIN DONUTS 4 LIFE.  Doesn't Dunkin donuts sell the famous Homer Simpson pink frosted donut? I hope so because I have always wanted that..... Also that hot chocolate was the best I have ever had. Not even kidding you. It was so creamy I could practically feel my arteries clog as I ingested that chocolatey goodness. My mother would be so disappointed.

So I came home and did math... commonly confused with meth but they both make you crazy afterwords so really, what is the difference? And then went to new beginnings for young women's where I had "peeta" bread and "nightlock berries." Oh so creative. Yeah. Stuffed myself silly. This is beginning to be a problem.

Then watched downton abbey with mi madre. Love that show. Love british shows. They are the best. Well that is all for this fine Tuesday. Ta ta Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment