Saturday, February 7, 2015

The musical and life

Hello. Writing from the dressing room here at sky view Hugh school. Just chilling here with all my musical buds. Shan, Brooke, izzy, Esbey, sal, Rachel, Jessie, Marisa, holly, Alana, Genevieve, Alana the other one and yep that's about it for right now.

The musical we are doing is One Upon a Matress. Whoop whoop. Sally Jane is winnefred and by golly gee is she a cutie at that. I don't really have a role. I am known as the "other lady." But I named myself Gwendeline after my granny. My biggest job is that I carry out a tray of wine and a cup for Fred (winnefred) to drink off it. And I go so hard with that tray. At least I try to, but once they told me that I was a little too enthusiastic with my tray holding. So yeah. That's my role.

Musical has been really fun though. I was a little cautious about it at the beginning but these last couple weeks have been a blast and a half. Like I actually like going to rehearsals. Mostly because I am with my friends and all that fun stuff. We have really gotten better at being quiet in the wings though so that is good. Sometimes we make  up cheers for the basketball game that are choir related and though that might sound flippen weird we have a grand time doing it. Also I really love the number "quiet" because we sneak out and make a really cool beat with our cups. Izz and I have a grand ole time hitting our cups together and dancing. Yeah it's a blast.

We are at our final dress right now and it's all going well. I am pumped for the show! It's really been a party. And I just sit in the dressing room or the green room and talk to my fellow pals. It's Wally cool cause ya get close to all your musical pals and ya get donuts and cake often.

Last week after musical me Brooke Shannon maxx and Christian went and he sushi at Takara and that was a real party. And it was my first one trying actually good sushi because before I had sushi but not this great of sushi. The Mexican crunch roll was yummers in my tummers. And then we headed over to first dam and talked and looked at the water and then we drove around so if was a nice good Saturday and I wouldn't have done that stuff if I hadn't been in the musical so glad I did the musical.

No comments:

Post a Comment