Saturday, January 24, 2015

Music in life

This morning I went to a recording studio over by Computer Wise (who knew it even existed?) and I recorded my song "Sun" for sky views greatest hits. And it was really fun! I really just like to sing.... Like a lot. And I think that making music would be such an awesome career. I felt so cool in that studio let me tell you. Whew, that was cool. And I just sang my song and played my guitar and that was that. Not super awesome, but definitely worth mentioning.

Also some of my favorite songs right now:

trembling hands by temper trap
Anything by dan croll (and by that I mean any of his songs)
Anything by john Mayer

Yeah that is some good music. Lately I have just been craving to listen to music and I have and it has been awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment