Saturday, January 24, 2015

Good Day Friday

Do you ever have those days where you are like "wow-- good day!" Because you feel so happy that you had a good day? Yeah that was yesterday. Friday. Always a good day. But always a day of high expectation that is hard to be met. And I shouldn't put so much pressure on Fridays to be fun, but when they are I am always like.... GOOD DAY.

Friday. Yesterday. Went to school. Only had math homework. AWESOME. I was even in the pep assembly and I was pretty amped about that. I did a relay with Ty and daisy, but us juniors lost. It was such a fun assembly though. My favorite part was when derrreck ate whipped cream, a pickle, 6 donuts, and downed a bottle of coke. And we won that contest. It was the sweetest thing ever (probably literally minus the cookie).  But everyone knows the good stuff happens after school.... So I went home and called Emily over to come make a Skookie because skookies are my favorite dessert in the history of ever. I mean icecream + hot cookie?!? Yumz in my tumz. (Haha that's a weird phrase). Then mo and ken came over with the chocolate chips and the chocolate syrup and voila! we had some skookies. Also, Graysen, Brayden, Jacob, and tanner all came over too, to help us down those skookies.

Then we decided to head over to campus with some long board and scooters and skate around. #eightskate or even #8SK8 / I love scooting around it is so much fun. And campus is cool and college is cool. But I am not in college, I am in highschool. Sometimes I just pretend ya know?  We took some pretty sick pics too.

Then me mo and ken decided that we would be rad and hit up the dollar store for some matching tattoos. We got some nice batman ones and put them right on our necks. Mine looked like some ugly black splotch so pretty much everyone thought I had a gigantic mole or birthmark they hadn't seen before. But we went to the basketball game... And we lost. It was so close!! Ahh, that was sad. But it was a fun game and it was super fun when we were getting close and I had pizza!!!  There was a 5th quarter after the game and I live for those. I just love dancing. So fun. Sky view is awesome and 5th quarters are too. So I just danced my heart out. So despite the loss, it was still a good game.

After the game I headed over to Garret's to watch Abraham Lincoln: vampire hunter on CLEARPLAY. Yes it's rated  r but I watched a clean version. And it was an interesting movie. I didn't dislike it but I definitely didn't like it either. It was honestly so cheesy and some parts haha. But it was a fun time with friends and stuff. There was a ton of people over there. And I got to go down this cool slide in Garret's house so that was cool.

Anyway. Friday was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment