Saturday, January 17, 2015

20 hour day *woot woot*

Hello. Yes it's me Ashley Blair back up on my blog that no one views. And yes it has been an almost full two years since I last updated this blog but you gotta pick it up somewhere. In fact, I've been meaning to get back into this for awhile. I really need a fast and convenient way to record my everyday life without whipping out a journal and a pen. So here I am.

Let's start with yesterday: I was awake for 20 hours. You heard that right. Twenty hours. It all started at 5 a.m. which is when I had set my alarm because I had to be at sky view at 6. So I got ready, and headed over to sky view for an early morning talent show rehearsal (yeah you heard that right I was in the talent show.) and guess what?!? I was the first one there for rehearsals!!!' Me!!! Ashley Blair!! The girl who is late for everything!! Though I was a little disgruntled because I was like "dang could've slept longer" I was proud of myself for being responsible. So yeah I rehearsed with everyone else and it was a grand ole time.

The talent show took place in a double assembly which was actually awesome cause then I felt I did better the second time. I sang animal by miike snow. And there is some real awesome talent at sky view high school let me tell you. Some amazing singers and dancers and some that do both like Ping!! She played the guitar to back to December by t swift and then got up and break danced(?) to it. It was awesome. I just really like performing and being on stage I decided. Maybe I like attention? That sounds really bratty but I don't think it is all too much of a bad thing. Maybe i just like expected attention but not attention when I'm not expecting it. Doesn't everyone like some attention sometime? Is that so bad to admit? I dunno. I think if you didn't get attention you would get really depressed.

So had a gggrrreeeeaaaatttt day at school. I ate lunch in the good ole commons with sal and brooks and a couple other buddies. And then had math and english where we are reading the crucible.... Yay. But over all it was a pretttyyy solid Thursday that felt like a Friday because we didn't have school on Friday * woot woot *

So I went home that Friday and had a pretty memorable and distinguished moment in my life. * see journal for details * and then I drove over to the sky view parking lot to meet with some friends cause we were all headed to crystal hot springs whoop whoop!! It was: me, Taitlin, Ben, Sally, Brooke, Dallin, Emma clawson, Nate, josh Von, Salem, Audrey durrant, and katelyn field. Pretty sure that is all who went but if there is someone I left out then I feel bad. So we headed over to crystal but made a quick stop and great harvest where Emma gave us some yummy Choco chip cookies which was awesome. And we had a great old time in the car over to crystal. So we got there and the people there were so nice because they turned on the slide especially for us and even gave us a discount which was really cool. We played signs in the hot tub (fail) (my idea). But the slides were so fun. I just really have thing for rides-- any sort. Roller coasters, slides, whatever. I just love going fast on things I guess. We were able to double up the slide a couple of times and get away with it but ya know when ya send everybody down the slide at once that's a little too much for those life guards to handle. So they got mad a few times. The water was so warm on the slides which was aweeesomeee cause it's January. The passage way stairs thingy was really steamy too so I felt like I was in some sort of military mission running up those stairs with a mat in hand. Also, sometimes on the slide it went pitch black which was like the coolest thing. But all good things end right? So josh and Salem got kicked out cause they were being real smarty pants and they decided to climb up the slide and I'm actually really impressed that they made it all the way to the top. So we left soon after that incident.

We drove on home and headed over to Benjels watteynies casa. I played a lil super smash bro with his lil brother Jo Jo but that kid was a pro sooo.... We made quesadillas and just generally hung out. Ellie was over and she got really sick so that was quite scary. :( then em and Paige came over and they helped me ask Noah braeger to the sweet hearts dance. The final product: a diet pepsi with words "please go on a diet. I'm tell you this because I love you. Sweethearts? Love Ashley." Yes super genuine, I know. I gave it to him by making a nice announcement over at izzy's house. And then we just hung out and talked with all those boys. I was a good darn day. And then I got home at 11:30 but didn't go to bed until one.

And that right there my friend is the day in the life of Ashley Blair (which lasted 20 hours)

No comments:

Post a Comment