Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Adam

Hello. Just the early hours of Christmas Eve. Christmas break has been a flipping blast and a half I will tell you that much and today was just as awesome. Today was just so relaxing. Started off getting up at 9 which was a little too early for me I must say because I went to bed at like 1 the night before but das okay cause then I had more of the day! Then I worked on my oil painting which REALLY needed to be done. Phew, I am not sure how I am gonna finish that piece of work before the 2nd week in January for the art show ๐Ÿ˜ I have so much to do... That's basically what I am doing this break. Mostly I just stare at it for 5 minutes then work on it for one.... ALTHOUGH I fixed my hair today in it and it looks so much better and I am just so pleased with myself... I'm just avoiding all the hard parts... But when you've been working on the same thing since September it really burns you out! I'll get there. Then I'll pay my fees lol ๐Ÿ˜

Anyway, then I worked on scholarship applications!! Whoopity whoop whoop! That was good for me to do and I answered my essay questions and Wowie oh wow wow am I feeling good about that. That was a heavy burden I needed to finish... I still have a long ways to go. Also, forgot to mention I made my self a killer grilled cheeses with your average tomato soup today and that was just delllishhh.

Tonight Han had a little party. It was for her birthday though she didn't really say it. And holy cow, it was so fun. Our friends were just over and we played games and ate lil treats and games + friends can really make for a fun night. We played four on a couch and Holla at team denim cause we won 3/4 times!!! Yeah we killed... I cheated like twice but ya whatever. I don't cheat normally... Or like ever at all so that was way risquรฉ of me. (Idk if that is great usage for the word risquรฉ but we're going with it). Then we played a great game of the ole mafia. I was narrator first round and I decided I just love observing what everyone is doing/thinking. Things were really getting heated in the Anhder house that's for darn sure. I have never seen some of my friends so adamant (ahem Bayli and Brooke) so it was fun to see that side of them ๐Ÿ˜‚ I made up some killer stories about whoville but I was mason 2nd round who stole the show with his Compton story. I was a thug/slim shady/ murderer in that one. Good times. Really felt bad though cause I betrayed Hannah's just but the mafia won that round (high five to fellow thugs broke and bay!!) we ended the night with a few rounds of smurf and psychiatrist which are always a good time and the question game. I was just surprised about how fun the games ended up being tonight. Like, they usually aren't THAT fun. Good times with some good people. 4 on a couch is a good one.

Then we went to wally  world for Hans birthday gift and we got her the lamest stuff ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ toothbrush, farmers almanac, eyedrops.... All the essentials. Daisy biffed it while trying to jump over one of those car block things and I missed it dangit. I heard it was way funny though.

All around, it was a GUUUD DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment